Saturday, November 7, 2009

Da NEW DO




SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHA DO YOU GUYSSS THINKKKKK...
I went yesterday to get my hair cut, when i got there i was like ima jus get my ends cut cuz they been dry azz hell for the longest and then been askn to get them shyts cut... Then i was like i should go with getn bangs again but then i was like na cuz i hate da when its windy they blow every where and always get fucked up ( i no dumb reason but im funny like da)then i was like i been wanting to cut my hair short for a long time i jus never new if i was goin like it or not and if i didnt like it i would have to be stuck with it till it grow out.... but with everything i been goin threw i jus felt like doin a new look i havent rocked before and jus start fresh with me and my self.... so after talkin to my bestfriend i was jus like fuck it ima go short and i did my stylest hooked me up and i love my new hair do and look it comes with it.... Its a new do a new me and a fresh new start on getn over the past jus remember 1 step at a time....

0 comments: