Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BACK TO THE SINGLE LIFE


So Yup back to the single life it is for me. I no i no i beed M.I.A for like over a month on my blog and hopefully i cant keep updated it like i have been in the past, but with everything i been goin threw this month its been mad hard... i broke up with my boifriend and moved back to Cali,o yea u read right BROKE UP WITH MY NIGGA N MOVED BACK TO CALI.... So bye bye to Nyc and bye to the guy i been in love with for the past 1 n 1/2..U may b wondering why or what happened, well im not goin get in to the hole dirt da happened n how it went down but let jus say he wasnt ready to be tied down.. I dont knock him you know he mad younge n theres mad shyt he wanna do n other people he wanna do before its time to be tied down, it jus hurts cuz he could have been str8 up with me n didnt have to go the way he went about it... Its crazy to me cuz i thought he wanted wha i wanted n that was some 1 to b happy with n b with in the long run you know, i up n moved for a nigga i mean how much loyalty in a relationship is da. When a girl will up n leave friends n family behind to be next to her man a dude she cares, loves, n wants to be with str8 wifey does everything to make him happy.. Mayb i was wishing to hard or maybe i should have thought that in the long run this wouldnt work out cuz he is young, all i know is that i gave up my happyness to make some1 else happy, left my family n friends to be with some 1 who in the long run didnt even wanna be with me or atlest not in this point in his life... UGH the things us girls do for LOVE: to be in love, to fall in love, to have love, and to love some 1. Like i said at the end of the day i dont knock him for not wanting to be with me right now cuz he wanna see wha else is out there n wanna go fishing a lil more even tho the fish right here is the 1 for him. And no matter how much i try to hide it im still in love with this guy even tho he broke my heart in to 2 there well always b a place for him in my heart, but as of now i know that wha we once had well never be the same again nor will the offer of me bing wifey be there when he ready to come around...

RULES I HAVE LEARNED while bring in this relationship:
*Never move half way across the U.S for a guy who is younger then you.

*Dont move in with a guy who aint got his shyt together, when u aint even got your shyt together.

*Never but i MEAN NEVER ever ever ever give up your happynees to make someone else happy.

*LAST BUT NOT LEST never let a nigga get you down cuz trust the next 1 will do you better...

Trust it hurts im not goin front it really Hurts but i can only learn, move on and take it day by day.

0 comments: