Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keri on JET



"What Keri Wants …


I like an average guy, A forward thinking guy. He doesn’t have to be rich but he must be working towards something. And he can’t be complacent. I like a man who can stimulate me mentally. We can sit here and talk about politics and religion. I like a guy who is wise who can stimulate me with conversation. Conversation is everything, that’s what holds a relationship together.



What Keri Doesn’t want

I don’t fancy entertainers or ball players. I just don’t want to be anybody’s trophy. They can’t handle a girl like me. I think I’m too much for another entertainer or ball player. The type of girl they look for is not me at all. They like a soft spoken, submissive type who is cute and just wants to spend their money."

0 comments: