Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TATT TATT TATTED UPPP



Game hasn’t quite inked a deal with Pharrell’s Star Trak label, but he did get the logo tatted on his left arm. Pharrell is executive producing Game’s fourth album The R.E.D. Album, due February 16.


 "Star Trak is gonna make me money in the future—that logo, that brand, that man helping me. That’s something that’s gonna put milk in my refrigerator and help me feed my kids, keep them in private school, and keep them doing what they do.”
(LOOK CLOSE AND ILL SEE DA G-UNIT TATT ABOVE I THINK HE IS COVERING UP HIS OLD LABLE WITH HIS NEW ONE WELLL....) i mean fuck he goin keep changin his tatt each time he go to a new lable? but wait i read that he aint even signed yet sooo wha the freak????


Also check out the tattoo Game is planning to get next called the “Evolution of Gaming.” It was inspired by one of his favorite hobbies. The design features Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sony PlayStation, and Xbox 360 controllers. The gun symbolizes the time he got shot while playing video games.
(HOW U GET SHOOT PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES, HE GOES IN I GUESS LMFAO)

0 comments: